Red Rhino Limited
Melfar Buildings, 11 (Suite 1)
Triq C. de Brocktorff
Msida MSD 1421
Personal data means any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person.
Processing of data means any operation or set of operations which is performed on personal data or on sets of personal data, whether or not by automated means, such as collection, recording, organisation, structuring, storage, adaptation or alteration, retrieval, consultation, use, disclosure by transmission, dissemination or otherwise making available, alignment or combination, restriction, erasure or destruction.
Red Rhino Limited processes personal data of users solely with their expressive consent, for the pursuit of legitimate interests and/or when executing legal duties.
B. Principles of Data Processing
Red Rhino Limited processes personal data solely according to the principles laid down in art. 5 (1) a. to f. of the EU General Data Protection. These principles are:
- Lawfulness, fairness and transparency: personal data will solely be processed in a lawful, fair and transparent manner;
- Limitation of purpose: personal data will solely be processed for the specified, explicit and legitimate purposes these data was collected and not further, when such processing is incompatible with the purpose of collection;
- Minimisation: personal data will solely be processed in an adequate, relevant and limited extent in relation to the purpose of processing;
- Accuracy: personal data will be processed in an accurate manner and kept up-to-date where necessary;
- Storage Limitation: personal data will not be kept longer than necessary for the purpose for which the data will initially collected; and
- Integrity and confidentiality: personal data will solely be processed in a reasonably secure manner and utilising appropriate organisational and technical measures, in order to protect these data against accidental or malicious loss, destruction or damage.
C. Legitimate Interests
As a general rule and not anticipating the results of a proportionality assessment to be performed when appropriate, Red Rhino Limited’s legitimate interests for the processing of personal data may be:
- the enabling, optimisation and improvement of the website www.happyinit.com;
- the detection of abuse of the website www.happyinit.com;
- the identification and solution of dysfunctions on the website www.happyinit.com; and
- the execution of legal duties, if applicable.
1. About cookies
Cookies may store information of a user’s visit of the website www.happyinit.com.
However, cookies do not serve to identify a particular user on the.
2. Types of cookies
Red Rhino Limited uses different types of cookies on www.happyinit.com:
Red Rhino Limited uses so-called session cookies to recognise that a user has already visited individual pages on the website. These cookies are automatically deleted after leaving the websites.
In addition, in order to improve usability, Red Rhino Limited also uses temporary cookies that are stored on the user’s device for a specified period of time. When visiting the website www.happyinit.com again, it will automatically recognise that the particular user has already visited the website and which settings have been made, so that it is not necessary to re-enter them.
Also, Red Rhino Limited allows third party cookies on the website www.happyinit.com. These cookies are provided by third party companies placing content and/or running advertisement on www.happyinit.com and survey the user’s behaviour regarding the placed content and/or running advertisements.
3. How to manage cookies
Most browsers accept cookies automatically. However, one can configure the browser in a way that no cookies are stored on its computer or always a hint appears before a new cookie is created. Please see the particular operator’s advice for the deactivation of cookies.
Disabling cookies completely may lead to decreased functionality regarding certain features of the website www.happyinit.com.
More information on cookies, their functioning and how to manage them can be found at http://www.allaboutcookies.org/.
4. Third-party cookies on the website www.happyinit.com
5. Legitimate interests
The data processed by using cookies is covered by the legitimate interests as declared in section C. above.
E. User’s Rights regarding Personal Data
The player, at any time, has the right to
- request access to its personal data;
- request correction of its personal data;
- withdraw the consent to the processing of its personal data (e.g. for marketing activities);
- request erasure of its personal data;
- receive its persona data upon request in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format (data portability);
- request the restriction of processing its personal data;, and
- to object to the processing of personal data.